The Vegetarian Health Institute is a school which teaches people to thrive on a plant-based diet. It also offers menu planning services and trains people in coaching and teaching. Here are links to some of the videos, interviews, articles, e-books and training programs offered by the institute:
- Spices That Curb Cravings and Spicy Quinoa Stew
- Rejuvenating Meals With 40 Percent Fewer Calories
- Moms and Grandmas Who Lost 40 to 100 Pounds
Interviews by Trevor Justice
- Dr. Michael Klaper: Secrets to Preventing Osteoporosis
- Dr. Michael Klaper: The Truth about Vitamin B12
- Dr. Ritamarie Loscalzo: Make Money With Meetups
- Brenda Davis, RD: Dispelling the Myths about Fats
- 5 Ways to Multiply Your Income with Your Own Recipe Book
- How to Eat Well at Restaurants, Airports, Hotels, and on Road Trips
- How to Enjoy Holidays with Carnivorous Relatives
- How to Save Money on Groceries and Still Eat Healthfully
- The Secret to Enjoying Beans–without Flatulence
- What Are the Dangers of Eating Too Much Fat or Fruit?
- What Do Healthy Raw Fooders Eat in a Typical Day?
- What Do Healthy Vegans Eat in a Typical Day?
- Why Do Raw Fooders and Vegans Add Meat Back to Their Diets?
- Why Raw Fooders Eat Way Too Much Fat and Don’t Realize It
- All Vegan Holiday Recipe Collection
- How Vegans Get Calcium, Iron, Protein, A, B12, & D
- The Secret To Being Fit Forever